5.8 x 8.3 inch (148 mm x 210 mm) landscape format
- 64 pages
- Interior: 160gsm Fedrigoni Splendorgel paper
- Printed in Italy
- First edition limited to 57 copies
- 2 x Fujifilm Crystal photographic paper print
- Custom-made playlist qr code
- 3 x high quality incense sticks
- 1 x Premium quality green tea bag
*Pay attention to the different variants options
This project was shot out during a 9-day trip to Tokyo city and surrounding areas, like Kawaguchiko, to visit Mount Fuji.
Throughout this journey explore the contradictions of a metropolis like Tokyo halfway between the most ancient tradition and the most brutal capitalism.
The basis of this photo book is the connection between seemingly unrelated images creating small stories which form an even larger story, a chaotic, accelerated, almost surreal story such as the streets of Tokyo
Personally speaking the strong jet lag for such a long flight in such a short time helped to create this feeling of contradiction, this can be seen in the type of photographs that make up this work